Yet again, thanks to everyone who took the time to fill out our little survey! We got some great insights and some very nice feedback~
So as it turns out, I’m first of all, really happy that you guys seem to like the new layout. I know that depending on your screen size, it may seem a little stuffed or too small, though, that’s a problem we might not be able to get rid of on WordPress, but we’re working on it. Same goes for maybe adding some more “decoration” to the sides of the blog other than just Ginko sticking her head out. I, in fact, wanted to add more from the beginning, though we have to solve the resolution problem first, and then see how we can improve the background picture~
Next up, I think some people got confused with the question about the mobile version. We, in fact, already have one, so go check it out if you haven’t already. 😛
As for the individual types of posts we make, you guys seem to enjoy every kind almost equally, but it seems you’d like to see more doujin releases. Since we don’t have a translator or a good scanner to do that, we either have to rely on other scanlation groups’ help or work with stuff from Danbooru and the like. Though, be sure that we will have some more things ready this year, too. And if you want to help out, feel free to contact us~
To keep this post short, these are the requests and ideas I came across that I want to think about more or implement sometime this year:
- Adding a chat to the sidebar, so you guys can talk to each other more easily, and so yuri news might reach us much faster, too. [Already added, though we’re still just testing it]
- Adding more links to where to find the things we talk about, in case you want to buy them.
- Doing special yuri themes each month [Not sure how this might play out, but I liked the idea]
- Adding more quizzes, since you seemed to enjoy them.
- Releasing more doujinshi – Maybe we need some help for that though.
- Making the blog more personal – Some of you suggested that, and I like the sound of it. We might add some posts to get to know us better pretty soon~
- Changing the background picture a little and possibly fixing the resolution problem.
- Adding a “Contact YuriReviews” function [Already done]
Finally, with your help, we also managed to find a fitting logo for the blog. In fact, we found two, since I just couldn’t decide between the two that got the most votes. So we decided to use one as a logo and one as a footer for the blog. We’re currently adding the logo to some spots, and you’ll find the updated results pretty soon. The two winners are as follows:
Big thanks yet again goes to @ for making them for us!
Yet again, let me just say thank you for sticking around and supporting the blog. I read so, so many nice comments, nice suggestions, and simply some really helpful information on how to improve the blog.
It has simply been such a joy for me to to read through what you guys had to say, and so many things brought a big smile to my face. Thanks for that, too! You guys are awesome, so keep it up~